Important information about Zolfresh CR 6.5 mg
- In January 2013, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) lowered the recommended dose for zolfresh CR 6.5 mg. If you have taken this medicine in the past, your doctor may direct you to take a lower dose of this medicine than you did before.
- Do not share this medication with another person, even if they have the same symptoms you have. The recommended doses of zolfresh CR 6.5 mg mg are not the same in men and women, and this drug is not approved for use in children. Misuse of this medication can result in dangerous side effects.
- Zolfresh CR 6.5 mg may impair your thinking or reactions. You may still feel sleepy the morning after taking this medicine, especially if you take the extended-release tablet, or if you are a woman. Wait at least 4 hours or until you are fully awake before you do anything that requires you to be awake and alert.
- Some people using this medicine have engaged in activity such as driving, eating, or making phone calls and later having no memory of the activity. If this happens to you, stop taking zolfresh CR 6.5 mg and talk with your doctor about another treatment for your sleep disorder.
- Do not take this medicine if you have consumed alcohol during the day or just before bed.
- Zolfresh CR 6.5 mg may be habit forming. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.
Before taking Ambien
- Some people using Ambien have engaged in activity such as driving, eating, or making phone calls and later having no memory of the activity. If this happens to you, stop taking Ambien and talk with your doctor about another treatment for your sleep disorder.
- You should not use this medication if you are allergic to zolpidem. The tablets may contain lactose. Use ca
zolfresh CR 6.5 mg
- Product Code: Zolfresh CR 6.5 mg
- Availability: 100
- Ex Tax: £32.00